Setting up a Tour or Activity in the system involves several steps. Each step will be explained in a different article, click on the links as outlined below.
To get started with creating your first tour, navigate to the Settings tab. In the Tours, Activities and Rentals section, select Tickets.
Select to get started.
The Tour setup includes the following setup pages:
- Overview: includes important details about the Tour including
- Min/Max persons
- Tour Type (public, private)
- Description: add a short and longer description including what to do and what to see
- Price List: includes price categories, group and private options, taxes, and deposit rules
- Times: add your time slot for the tour, including days of the week and date range
- Photos: add images for the tour that will be shown in the Booking Widget
- Customize: assign Add-ons and other Custom Fields
- Participants: enable a participant field for checkout
- Waivers: Assign integrated waiver(s)
- Emails: add custom email text specific to the rental
- Resources: assign inventory to your tours