A Tour Availability refers to a specific date and time of the tour. For example:
You offer a city tour at 10:00 am and 3:00pm, 7 days of the week. A Tour Availability example would be:
- Saturday, 9/3 at 10:00am
- Sunday, 9/4 at 2:00pm
For each availability, you have several options for managing that specific tour's online sales.
- Open Sales: this is the Default option and will allow this tour to be booked online based on the availability set for the tour (day, time, max capacity).
- Call to Book: setting a tour availability to this option, will indicate to the customer that they must call in order to book for this tour. This is a good option if you want to manage your bookings more closely.
- Closed Sales: setting a tour to this option, will turn off the online sales option for this tour, and not show that tour availability for an option for online booking. It will allow a user to book this tour through the back end of system, however.
To set the Online Sales option for a tour availability:
- Go to the Calendar tab in the system.
- Choose the tour time on the Calendar entry to open
- In the Overview window, select the pencil icon (Edit) in the upper right
- Update the Online Sales from the drop down menu
- Save your changes.
When viewing the Calendar entry, tour availabilities will show their Online Sales status for quick viewing.
Users can also hover over a tour availability to see additional information about the tour including notes and online sales status.