Creating a Tour or Activity in the system involves several steps. This article will focus on the Rental Overview page.
Navigate to Settings - Tickets - + Add Tour/Activity
On the Overview page, include the following details:
- Name of Tour - this is how it will show in the system and online
- Category - select a category, or create a new one
- Categories are a way to organize your offerings in the online widget
- Color - select a color that will identify time slots for this tour on the master Calendar
- Length - include in hours/minutes the length of the tour (must be less than 24 hours)
- Min persons - if you must have a minimum number to go on the tour (per time slot), include it here
- If the minimum is only required for the first booking, then check the box, "Minimum not required for subsequent bookings"
- Max persons - include a maximum number of persons for each time slot
- Public: check if this tour is availability for online booking
- Private: check if this tour is a private tour only (one booking per time slot)
- Guided: check if this tour is guided by a tour guide
- Online Sales - select a duration for how far in advance a customer make book this rental online.