Creating tags on orders is a way to display important items related to that order/customer as well as alert a user of items that need to be addressed.
The system comes with 4 predefined tags:
Accounts can also create their own custom tags. To create a custom tag or edit an existing tag:
- Go to Settings - Tags
- Select + Add Tag
- On the New Tag page include the following information:
- Label: name of the tag
- Description: include an optional description of the tag
- Color: the color will distinguish each tag on the Order
- Dashboard: Tags can be added to the Orders Widget on the dashboard. Include the parameters for this tag.
Adding Tags on Orders
Tags can be manually assigned to an order using the following steps:
- Open the Order
- Select the Status row at the top of the order
- In the Tags window, check the tags you want assigned to the order
- Hit OK. Added tags will show in the status row
- Save your changes on the Order.
Tags will show on the Orders in the same section as the statuses (i.e. confirmed, paid, waivers signed, etc.)
Orders can have a maximum of 5 Tags
Adding Tags from Bookings
Tags can also be added to Orders from Bookings:
- Select from the Bookings or Dashboard tab
- Find the Order
- Right-click with your mouse on the Order
- Select Tags
- Choose the Tag to add to the order
Pro Tip! You can use the Filter icon on the Bookings Tab to search for orders with the same Tag.
Using Tags on the Dashboard
Custom and pre-defined tags can be added to the Orders widget on the Dashboard.
- Select the Settings icon on the Dashboard
- Select Tabs
- Add the Tags you want using the + icon to the Selected Tabs column.
Tags will show as options along with the Tabs on the Orders Widget.
It is recommended to only have no more than 8 tabs/tags on the Orders Widget.
See it in action: