Pre-Check In allows you to get necessary information from your customers after they book with you and before the arrive to start their rental or activity. This information included are:
- Passenger/Participant Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Document Upload (Driver's License, Insurance Documents)
Boating Safety Law that was passed in June 2022 in Florida and is in effect for all boat rental operators in FL on January 1, 2023.
How it works:
- The customer will make a booking for their desired rental or activity
- The customer will receive their confirmation email with a link to the Pre-Check In page
- The customer will receive a follow up text with a link to the Pre-Check in page
- The customer will fill in the details required for pre-check in
- Once the items have been completed, customers will be able to see and edit the completed items as needed.
- Information filled in on the form will be updated on the Order in the system.