The system allows you to easily create discounts using the Promotions setup. Promotions are discount codes that can be used multiple times by customers.
To begin, go to Settings - Promotions and Vouchers. Click Promotions begin setup.
To create a new Promotion, select + Add Discount Code in the upper right.
Promotion Setup. Options include:
- Code - enter a code that customers will enter at checkout. You will need to advertise this code to your customers on your website or email correspondence.
- Description - the description is for internal use only.
- Type - the type of discounts includes:
- Fixed Amount
- Buy One, Get One
Promotion Rules & Restrictions. To continue with the setup, add optional rules for using the code. Options include:
- Minimum Quantity - enter a minimum number of tickets that need to be purchased for the code to be valid. (For tours/tickets only, not used for rentals)
- Purchase Dates - enter date range when activity must be booked for code to be valid
- Activity Dates - enter date rate when activity occurs for the code to be valid
- Activity Start Time - enter times that the code is valid (i.e. morning activities only)
- Activity Days - select day of the week that the code is valid
- Advance Purchase - enter time in advance booking must occur for code to be valid
Products & Add-ons. Select which Product(s) this promo applies to and if the discount should include any add-on charges.