The system allows you to create vouchers. Vouchers are unique codes that can only be used once by a customer. Vouchers are used as a form of payment on a booking. Vouchers can be used as an option for canceled trips due to weather, or if the customer cancels and wants to re-book for another date.
To create a new voucher, so to Settings - Promotions and Vouchers. Click Vouchers to begin.
Select + Add Voucher in the upper right.
Setup fields include:
- Code - the voucher code will be automatically generated by the system. Copy the code and give it to the customer for use.
- Value - enter the amount of the voucher
- Memo - internal note regarding the reason for the voucher
- Expires - if applicable enter an expiry date for when the voucher is no longer valid
- Event Days - enter the day of the week that the event must occur for the code to be valid
- Product - enter a product(s) that the code can be used for booking.
Note: Voucher codes are created automatically using this method, and in order for a customer to utilize the voucher, you will need to communicate the voucher code to the customer.