If you have an online waiver that you need your customers to sign in order to rent from you, then you can add the link to your online waiver to the system.
To do so, go to Settings - Configuration - Waivers.
- Select + Add Waiver to get started.
- on the Add Waiver window, select Import from URL
- Enter a name for the waiver (e.g. Kayak Tour Waiver)
- Enter the URL (link) to where the waiver is located.
- Select OK when finished.
To make additional edits to the waiver link, select Edit on the waiver from the waiver list.
On this page, you can add additional text with instructions for your customers. Options include:
- Button Text: a button will be included in the emails that will link to your waiver
- Instructions text: include instructions that will be shown the email
- Text instructions: include information that will be sent via text regarding the waiver.
Assigning a Waiver
After you've added the waiver to the system, then you will assign the waiver to your rental. To do so, go to Settings - Tickets or Rentals - select item - Waiver. Check the waiver from the list (if you have multiple waivers).
Add Waiver to Emails
You are able to add a Waiver button to the confirmation and reminder emails, so guests will be able to sign the waiver before arrival. To add the waiver to email, go to Settings - Configuration - Emails. Check the option to Include Waivers.
Example of how the waiver button and text shows in emails.