Creating a Rental in the system involves several steps. This article will focus on the Rental Overview page.
Navigate to Settings - Rentals - + Add Rental
On the Overview page, include the following details:
- Name of rental - this is what will be seen when booking the rental both back office and through online booking, if External name is not entered.
- Category - select a category, or create a new one.
- Categories are a way to organize your offerings in the online widget and when searching for availability through the Rental Quickfind.
- Locations - if you offer rentals in multiple Locations, then you an assign the rental to your locations.
- Color - select a color that will identify bookings for this rental on the Master Calendar
- Options - select if this rental should be available for booking online
- Web Sales - select a duration for how far in advance a customer make book this rental online. You can also set the rental as a booking request here.