BookingCentral allows your customers to add more than one product/rental/activity to their booking. In order to allow this for online booking, the product list options needs to be enabled in the account.
To enable, go to Settings - Web Sales.
Select the Advanced Settings tab.
In the Product List section, enable the option, "Show List button in top menu". This will create a link on the booking page so a customer can select to get to your other offerings.
You can also customize the text:
- Menu Label. Include text that you want to show in the top menu
- Button Text. Include what you want to show on the Book button for each item
For the customer to add another rental/activity to their booking:
- Use the Book button to book their first time
- Select Add to Cart
- The booking page will show the details of the first item booked
- The customer can select the link at the top of the page to get to your Product List
- Use the Book button to select the second item
- The Booking Details page will show both items booked and total the price.